is a pipe formed by electric resistance welding. Unlike seamless steel pipe,it has a welded joint in its cross section. Since the process involved in the production of ERW steel pipe is very sample, the production efficiency is greatly increased and production cost is effectively reduced. This contributes to the lower prices of ERW steel pipe. As a result this type of steel pipe is increasingly used for water and gas conveyance, structural and engineering purposes.
1) Varieties: SGP, SCH 20, STD, SCH40, SCH80, SCH160, XS, XXS
2) Standard: API, ASME, B36.10M 1996, JIS, DIN, GB8162, GB8163, GB5310
3) Material: ASTM 5L, ASTM A53, ASTM A178, ASTM A500/501, ASTM A691, ASTM A252, ASTM A672, EN 10217
4) Size: Out Diameter:1/2"-24";Wall Thickness: 1.65-20mm; Length: 3m-12m
5) Surface treatment: Black rust-proof oil, transparent oil, hot galvanizing, 3PE, epoxy coating
6) Applications range: Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc
7) Packaging: Pipe cap, steel strips bundled
We have adopted advanced production equipment and technologies to manufacture our carbon steel pipe fitting, which can not only improve product quality, but also save raw materials. Our products have high strength, good toughness and resistance to corrosion.