Oil Drilling Casing Pipe Operation Technology
1) Preparation before running casing:
1. Check whether the floating shoes, floating hoops, variable buckle joints, grading hoops, double male joints, mushroom heads, undercut joints, and top joints can be used normally, and whether the threaded buckles are qualified, and make a trial connection on the ground.
2. Compile the casing data according to the requirements of the casing laying notice. The casing data should be matched in three ways, namely, matching with the data of Party A, matching with the sorting and numbering of the site, and matching with the number of remaining casings.
3. Check and prepare the tools used for casing running: casing pliers, casing elevators, casing lifting belts, casing sealing grease, grouting pipes line, wellhead mud pipeline, "big cap" to protect the box, etc.
4. Check and replace the 5 1/2-inch ram core, take out the wear-resistant sleeve, put the circulation joint on the drill floor, put the circulation joint and emergency joint on the drill floor, and when the common mouth does not return mud during casing running, Connect the circulation joint to open the circulation; when the buckle overflows, rush to connect the kelly and the emergency joint. (Note: Every time you connect the accident joint, you must first connect the accident joint to the casing, and then connect the kelly to prevent the kelly from breaking the casing thread)
5. Throw out the mouse hole and replace it with a clean casing mouse hole.
6. Two mud pumps, one pump is equipped with cylinder liner 170*1 for jacking, cylinder liner 170*2 is used for circulation (replacing mud if necessary), and the other pump is equipped with cylinder liner 160*3 for solidification Well, large displacement circulation after reaching the well.
2) Casing operation
1. The hoisting tubes should be hoisted one by one. When hoisting, pay attention to the status of the surrounding personnel. Standard hoisting belts must be used.
2. Drill floor protection wires are threaded together with a rope and lowered with a pneumatic winch. It is strictly forbidden to throw them down directly to prevent injury.
3. When connecting accessories, be sure to apply sealing grease and prevent damage due to incorrect buckling.
4. During the casing running process, when the operation is stopped due to equipment repair, casing replacement, mud filling, etc., the casing should be moved up and down to prevent the casing from sticking.
5. When making up the casing tongs, it must be aligned and then made up. It is strictly forbidden to make up by force after wrongly making up. The make-up torque meets the requirements according to the standard. After wrong buckling, check whether the buckle is damaged, and if there is a problem, throw it off and replace it. If the torque of the buckle reaches the maximum, there are still three or more buckles, throw off the sleeve and replace it. If the buckle is tightened and tightened two times, the maximum torque is still not reached. , The casing is thrown off and replaced.
6. During the process of lowering the casing, the speed should be controlled, and the lowering speed should not be greater than 30 seconds per casing to prevent formation leakage.
7. It is required that 10 pieces of grout should be grouted once, and must be filled every time; when grouting, the casing must be moved to prevent accidents of casing sticking, and grouting must be continued after the casing enters the stabilizing section. It is strictly forbidden to use a mud pump for grouting to prevent the pipeline from being thrown out and hurting people. (In special cases, if the mud pump is used, the protection rope must be fastened or the protection chain must be fastened)
8. During the casing running process, special personnel must be on duty to observe whether there is any leakage (mud does not return after casing running) and overflow phenomenon (mud returns without casing running).
9. After the casing is installed, check whether the number of remaining casings is correct.
10. After the casing is run, fill the mud once and then start the pump. The casing must be moved when filling the mud.
11. The threaded button of the setting seal mushroom head should be in place, and it should be placed in the center when it is lowered into the wellhead to prevent the rubber of the mushroom head from being scratched.
12. After running the casing, set the seal first, check whether the gate switches are correct, and then start the pump to circulate through the side diversion, and then cement the well after the circulation is normal.
13. Basic principles:
(1) If the screw thread is not clean, it will not be screwed up; if the casing number is not correct, the elevator will not be able to lift; if the elevator is not fastened, it will not be lifted;
(2) The make-up should be stable to prevent wrong buckling; the wellhead operation should be careful to prevent falling objects inside and outside the casing; Severe tons of drilling; according to the regulations, fill the mud to prevent the casing from being crushed; when running the casing, it must be commanded in a unified way to prevent the casing from being damaged and personnel from being injured, so as to achieve safe construction.
3) Abnormal situation handling and preventive measures
1. After encountering resistance, it is strictly forbidden to lift hard and press hard. Immediately carry out mud circulation, open a valve with small displacement jacking, and then carry out large displacement circulation according to the change of pump pressure, and record the changes of pump pressure and suspended weight.
2. If sticking occurs, move the casing immediately, and lift it up and down no more than 5 tons to prevent the casing from being damaged due to the instability of the flexible rod. After sticking, immediately report to the resident personnel and the company's supervisor whether to soak in oil.
3. If overflow occurs, shut down the well immediately, connect the circulation joint, report to the personnel stationed in the well and the company supervisor, take measures to kill the well, and continue the casing operation after stabilizing the gas layer.
Go here to learn more about "Quality Defects and Prevention of Oil Well Pipe “