Features of precision seamless steel pipe
1. High precision, saving the loss when machining the user's materials.
2. There are many specifications and a wide range of applications.
3. The cold rolled product has high precision, good surface quality and good straightness.
4. The inner diameter of the steel pipe can be made into a hexagon.
5. The performance of the steel pipe is superior and the metal is relatively dense.
Advantages of precision seamless steel pipe
Compared with solid steel such as round steel, seamless steel pipe has a light weight when it has the same bending and torsional strength. It is an economical section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts. Precision steel pipes also have their own characteristics while inheriting the advantages of seamless steel pipes. Precision manufacturing of ring parts can improve material utilization, simplify manufacturing processes, save materials and processing man-hours, such as rolling bearing rings, jacks, etc., and have been widely used in precision steel pipes.
The promotion and application of precision seamless pipes is of great significance for saving steel, improving processing efficiency, reducing processing steps or equipment investment, saving cost and processing time, increasing production volume and material utilization rate, and helping to improve product quality and reduce costs. It is of great significance to improve economic efficiency. Generally, precision seamless pipes are used in industries with high precision requirements, and seamless pipes are mostly used without precision requirements. After all, the price of precision seamless pipes of the same specification is higher than that of seamless pipes.