1. First of all, do a good job of meeting water quality standards, and strictly monitor and manage water quality. Carry out decontamination and injection, strengthen the cleaning of main water pipelines, achieve water quality standards in stations and bottoms, and reduce the introduction of corrosion sources into the annular space;
2. For water injection wells that have been newly put into production, adopt annulus protection fluid mainly based on dosing and sterilization, and form a system to do so on a regular basis;
3. In view of the accelerated effect of mechanical abrasion on the corrosion of petroleum casing, it is recommended to add a rubber ring to the tubing coupling or a centralizer in the serious area of the well to avoid the tubing from scratching the casing during the operation and water injection process and One side contacts the sleeve;
4. In view of the serious corrosion of the bacteria under the scale and the slow growth and killing of SRB under high temperature, you can regularly inject 100 ° C high temperature water or steam into the annulus to kill the under scale.
5. It is not recommended to use cathodic protection and coated casing until the corrosion in the casing pipe
of the injection well is not effectively controlled.