Stainless Steel Tubing Connectors
Date:2017-08-02 keywords:stainless steel tubing connectors, stainless steel tubing
Stainless steel tubing connectors, which is commonly used in the pipeline connecting parts, plays a connecting pipe, change the direction of the pipeline, take out the role of pipes and so on. In the case of threaded connections, the size of the threaded fittings is nominal for the outer diameter of the pipe, since the connection of the pipe joint is based on the outer diameter and the outer diameter of the pipe under the various pressures and the outside of the pipe joint. The wall thickness is relatively thin, the inner diameter is relatively large, and in the case of high pressure, the pipe joint wall thickness is relatively thick, the inner diameter is relatively small, in the same of the flow rate, the flow rate is slightly higher at high pressure than at low pressure. Although the internal pressure loss of the pipe increases slightly at high pressure, the relative value of the pressure loss does not increase, and the vast majority of cases are reduced, and therefore, the outer diameter is referenced and referred to as the pipe joint.
Stainless steel tubing connectors to pay attention to the main points
1. Must use the vertical external characteristics of the power supply, DC with positive polarity (wire connected to the negative).
2. Generally suitable for 6mm below the thin tube of welding, with a beautiful weld shape, welding deformation of small features.
3. The shielding gas is argon and the purity is 99.99%. When the welding current is 50 ~ 50A, the argon flow rate is 8 ~ 0L / min, when the current is 50 ~ 250A, the argon flow rate is 2 ~ 5L / min.
4. The length of the tungsten protruding from the gas nozzle is preferably 4 to 5 mm, preferably 2 to 3 mm in the case of poor weldability such as fillet welding, 5 to 6 mm in the deep groove, and the distance from the nozzle to the working More than 5mm.
5. To prevent the emergence of welding holes, welding parts such as rust, oil, etc. must be clean.
6. Welding arc length, welding ordinary steel, to 2 ~ 4mm is better, and welding stainless steel, to ~ 3mm is better, too long to protect the effect is not good.
7. In order to prevent the backside of the bottom bead from being oxidized, the back side also needs to carry out the gas protection.
8. In order to make the argon well to protect the welding pool and to facilitate the welding operation, the tungsten center line and the welding part of the workpiece should generally maintain 80 ~ 85 ° angle, fill the welding wire and the workpiece surface angle should be as small as possible, Generally about 0 °.
9. Wind and ventilation. There is a windy place, please take measures to block the network, and in the room should take appropriate ventilation measures.