The anticorrosive spiral steel pipe
(SSAW) is mainly used for anticorrosion of the external walls of buried or underwater steel oil, gas, water, and heating pipelines, and is also suitable for various types of steel structures, docks, ships, sluices, gas storage tanks, and oil refinery plant equipment. Anti-corrosion and waterproof and anti-leakage for concrete pipes, sewage tanks, roof waterproof layer, toilets, basements and other concrete structures.
Anticorrosive medium of anticorrosive spiral steel pipe:
There are many types of corrosion media in IPN8710 anticorrosive spiral steel pipe, including acid, alkali, salt, oxidant and water vapor. The coating must be chemically inert and resistant to acid, alkali and salt corrosion. , Tough and plump.
1. IPN8710 anticorrosive spiral steel pipe primer: It is composed of polyurethane polyethylene, modified epoxy resin, non-toxic anti-rust pigment filler, additives, etc. It is cured at room temperature to form an interpenetrating network, the coating film structure is dense, acid, alkali, Salt, excellent anti-rust performance, strong adhesion.
2. IPN8710 anticorrosive spiral steel pipe topcoat: It is composed of epoxy resin, rubber resin modified, non-toxic antirust paint, additives, etc. Excellent chemical resistance, non-toxic, anti-microbial erosion.
Four advantages of anti-corrosion steel pipes
in practical applications:
1. The construction is simple and the steps are quick, and the construction can be carried out in the factory and on site. Compared with old steel pipes, the construction of anti-corrosion steel pipes is very simple. No need for large equipment and space. On-site operation is very suitable. Anti-corrosion treatment can be carried out at the same time during on-site construction.
2. Long service life, ordinary steel tubes have a certain service life. After the anticorrosion treatment of common materials, its service life can be as long as 20-30 years or even longer, thereby saving the cost of replacement and other uses.
3. In the case of combining the quality and service life of the steel pipe, the service life and investment can reach a reasonable ratio, which is more economical and more applicable than the old pipeline, which is also an important deciding factor for people to buy.
4. The design of anti-corrosion steel pipes is centered on environmental protection. In today's environment-friendly environment, this design is more in line with the needs of the times. In the future, the environmental protection requirements for the pipelines that transport fluids will become increasingly strict. Products that cannot be developed on behalf of the environment will be eliminated.
Hardness index of anticorrosive spiral steel pipe:
The ability of a metal material to resist a hard object from crushing a surface is called hardness. According to different test methods and application scope, hardness can be divided into Brinell hardness, Rockwell hardness, Vickers hardness, Shore hardness, micro hardness and high temperature hardness. Brinell, Rockwell, and Vickers hardness are commonly used for corrosion-resistant spiral steel pipes.
A. Brinell hardness (HB Use a certain diameter steel ball or cemented carbide ball, press into the sample surface with the specified test force (F), remove the test force after the specified holding time, and measure the indentation diameter of the sample surface (L) The Brinell hardness value is the quotient obtained by dividing the test force by the indented spherical surface area.
B. Rockwell hardness (HK) The Rockwell hardness test is the same as the Brinell hardness test, and is an indentation test method. The difference is that it measures the depth of the indentation. That is, under the effect of the initial Yong test force (Fo) and the total test force (F), press the indenter (cone or steel ball of the steel plant) into the surface of the sample, and after the specified holding time, remove the main For the test force, use the measured residual indentation depth increment (e) to calculate the hardness value.
C. Vickers hardness (HV) The Vickers hardness test is also an indentation test method, which is to press a regular quadrangular pyramid diamond indenter with an opposing angle of 1360 into the test surface with a selected test force (F). After the specified holding time, remove the test force and measure the length of the two diagonal lines of the indentation. The Vickers hardness value is the quotient obtained by dividing the test force by the indentation surface area. The calculation formula is: HV--Vickers hardness symbol, N/mm2 (MPa); F--test force, N; d--pressure The arithmetic mean of the two diagonals of the mark, mm. The test force F used for Vickers hardness is 5 (49.03), 10 (98.07), 20 (196.1), 30 (294.2), 50(490.3), 100 (980.7) Kgf (N) and other six levels, the measurable hardness <P> degree value range is 5 ~ 1000HV.