High strength corrosion resistant and environmentally friendly anticorrosive coating
- IPN8710 coatings are specially designed for the distribution of water distribution pipes.
Cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe
. Cold drawn (rolled) tubes are divided into two types: round tubes and shaped tubes.
a. Process flow overview Hot rolling (extrusion seamless steel pipe): round billet → heating → perforation → three-roll cross-rolling, continuous rolling or extrusion → pipe removal → sizing (or reducing diameter) → cooling → blank tube → straightening → hydraulic test (or flaw detection) → marking → Storage.
b. Cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe: round tube billet → heating → perforation → head → annealing → pickling → oiling (copper plating) → multi-pass cold drawing (cold rolling) → blank tube → heat treatment → straightening → Hydraulic test (inspection) → mark → storage.
First, Spiral steel pipe, straight seam steel pipe and seamless steel pipe are used as base material for processing anti-corrosion steel pipe. The types of anti-corrosion processing are as follows:
1. Oil and gas are treated with 3pe steel pipe anti-corrosion and two-layer polyethylene (2PE) steel pipe.
2. FBE anti-corrosion steel pipe for oil and gas (single-layer sintered epoxy powder anti-corrosion) steel pipe, 2FBE (double-layer melting epoxy powder anti-corrosion) steel pipe. Standard: SY/T0315-97.
3. water supply pipeline cement mortar lining steel pipe internal corrosion protection. Standard: CECS10:89.
4. Epoxy coal tar pitch glass cloth steel pipe anti-corrosion. Standard: GB50268-97.
5. water supply pipeline IPN8710 polymer non-toxic paint steel pipe anti-corrosion.
6. sales of epoxy coal bitumen anti-corrosion coatings, IPN8710 coatings, chlorinated rubber anti-corrosion coatings, polyurethane anti-corrosion coatings, and other anti-corrosion coatings.
7. high-density polyethylene polyurethane foam insulation steel pipe.
Second, the biggest advantage of IPN8710 coating is that it has good durability. The film after curing of epoxy resin is tough and water resistant, the coating film is non-toxic, and it has no pollution to water. Strong adhesion, good adhesion between paint film and paint film. It has excellent rust and
water resistance and uses excellent anti-rust materials to ensure its anti-rust properties. It has good mechanical strength, tough film, abrasion resistance and impact resistance. High solid content and thick coating film. Curing to film at room temperature. No large baking equipment is required. It
is widely used in the inner wall coating of water supply equipment such as drinking water tanks, water pipes, water tanks and water towers, and in the cargo tanks of sugar and grain. It can also be used as a swimming pool, a power plant cooling tower, and an inner wall coating for fuel oil, gasoline metal,
Third, PN8710 anti-corrosion coating technical indicators and storage methods .
Applicable period: 8 hours.
Thinner and dosage: special thinner, ≤ 5%.
Coating method: brush, roller or spray coating interval: the shortest 4 hours, the longest 3 days .
Film thickness: wet film: 200μm dry film: theoretical dosage.
Surface treatment: remove oil stains, dust, welding slag, and oxidized into loose rust on the surface of the anti-corrosion parts to keep the surface dry and free of dirt.
Matching primer: IPN8710 anti-corrosion primer, IPN8710-4 thick paste anti-corrosion primer.
Storage period: 12 months.
Fourth, secondly understand the precautions of IPN8710 anti-corrosion coating: the product should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place, isolated from the fire source, away from heat.
This product is a thick paste type paint, which can be applied thickly without sag. It can be brushed without adding thinner after opening the barrel.
After the coating period is too long, it will precipitate slightly and should be stirred before use.
After the paint is prepared, it will be matured for 20 minutes in the summer and 1.5-2 hours after the winter ripening. It is usually used up within 8 hours, otherwise the viscosity will thicken and it is not easy to construct.
After the primer is dry, the topcoat can be applied. The interval at room temperature should not exceed two days. Otherwise, the interlayer bonding will be affected. The time gap between the coatings of each layer is also better.