Hydrostatic pressure test is an indispensable link in the manufacturing process of steel pipes, and its role is to detect the anti-leak function of steel pipes under the standard test pressure and time constant. It is the same as the flaw detection process such as radiography and ultrasonic, which is an important means to check the overall quality of steel pipes. What are the requirements for hydrostatic test of petroleum casing pipe
1. The hydrostatic test pressure value of the pipe with coupling and threaded pipe is the lowest value of the hydrostatic test pressure of the flat-end pipe, the maximum hydrostatic test pressure of the coupling, and the internal pressure leakage resistance, but the standard maximum pressure is 69MPa and the calculated pressure The value is usually rounded to the nearest 0.5 MPa.
2. According to API requirements, the hydrostatic test pressure measuring device should be calibrated within 4 months before each use.
3. If the customer has unique requirements, a higher hydraulic test pressure can be selected.
4. Leakage in hydrostatic test is evidence of rejection.
5. Unless there is another treaty between the purchaser and the manufacturer, the coupling blank, coupling raw materials, adjacent raw materials or Q125 steel grade short joints are not required to perform hydrostatic test.