Seamless steel tube is a long strip of steel with a hollow cross section and no seams on the periphery. There are more than 5,100 production plants under 1,850 companies in more than 110 countries producing seamless pipes in the world, and more than 260 plants under 170 companies in 44 countries producing petroleum pipes.
Because of this feature of seamless steel pipes, it is widely used in the transportation of petroleum, natural gas, gas, water and certain solid materials. Compared with other steel pipes, seamless steel pipes have a stronger advantage in terms of resistance to bending. And the quality of seamless steel pipes is also relatively light. It is a very economical section steel.
In addition, seamless steel tubes
also have the following advantages:
1. The seamless steel pipe is light in weight and its weight is only 1/5 of the square steel.
2. Corrosion resistance of seamless steel pipe Corrosion resistance to acid, alkali, salt and atmospheric environment, high temperature resistance, good impact resistance and fatigue resistance, no regular maintenance is required, and effective service life can reach more than 15 years;
3. The tensile strength of the seamless steel pipe is more than 8-10 times that of ordinary steel, and its elastic modulus is better than that of steel.
4. Seamless steel pipe has excellent mechanical properties and easy machining.
5. Seamless steel pipe is highly elastic, reused in mechanical equipment, no memory, no deformation, and antistatic.
In recent years, seamless steel pipes have been widely used in various industries. The market demand is too large, the more companies produce seamless steel pipes, and the product quality is more uneven. So how to judge the quality of seamless steel pipes How about it?
The wall thickness of seamless high-quality seamless steel will be particularly thick, because the thicker the wall thickness of the product, the more economical and practical. If the wall thickness is thinner, its processing cost opportunities will greatly increase, and resource costs will Will be higher. Secondly, the technology of seamless steel also determines its limitations. General seamless steel has low accuracy and uneven wall thickness, low brightness on the inside and outside of the tube, high scale costs, and pits and black spots on the inside and outside. It is not easy to remove; again, its detection and shaping must be processed offline. Therefore, it shows its superiority in terms of high pressure, high strength, and mechanical structural materials. In the process of use, we will slowly discover.