Oil casing pipe
is mainly used to support the wall of oil, gas and water wells. It is an important guarantee for the normal operation of oil and gas wells after drilling and completion. Due to factors such as casing selection, quality, transportation, storage, and use, casing damage occurs from time to time , Causing oil and gas wells to reduce production, or even scrap them, causing significant economic losses to oil and gas companies. So, how to buy oil casing pipes?
According to the exploration and development deployment and drilling plan, the user needs to formulate a demand plan in advance, including type, steel grade, buckle type, wall thickness, length range, weight, quantity and special requirements, such as specification grade, thread grease type, thread protector type , Raw material manufacturers, etc.
The key control points are as follows.
(1) Clarify pipe type, steel grade, thread type, wall thickness, length range, weight, quantity and special requirements.
(2) Clarify casing standards, such as API standards, national standards,
Industry standards, corporate standards, etc., relatively speaking, API standards are relatively loose, and each standard is slightly different. When filling in the ordering conditions, the standards must be clear. API pipes are usually used.
(3) Check the supplier’s sales of similar products in the past three years
Performance, quality and service status, and whether there are any bad records.
(4) Clarify matters such as pipe quality inspection methods, implementation standards, inspection items, and judgment criteria.
(5) It is recommended that technical personnel from the user unit, testing organization, purchasing department and related departments participate. If necessary, technicians from drilling operations can be invited to participate. In the case of full consideration of quality, choose a manufacturer with a reasonable price.
(6) Purchasing in strict accordance with prescribed procedures and requirements.