In fact, in many of today's life, seamless steel pipes
are indispensable. One of the most remarkable features of seamless steel pipes is that they do not require any cutting and welding during the production process. This is the only way to ensure that these gas leaks do not occur when transporting gases and liquids, so if welded or cut, it is dangerous to use this seamless steel tube for transport.
However, everything has to be maintained for a long time, just like the refrigerator, TV and microwave in the home, in fact, these appliances are long-term use of maintenance. In fact, not only household appliances, but also seamless steel pipes, which need to be maintained, especially steel, it is more likely to rust, resulting in the use of seamless steel pipes is not as good as before, so no matter what is long-term use, it will be There is an aging state, so seamless steel pipes are also in need of maintenance.
In fact, in order to prevent the rust of the seamless steel pipe, we must first ensure that the surface and environment of the seamless steel pipe are clean, otherwise it is easy to be corroded and chemically reacted. When descaling, we can also use the pickling method to remove rust. Generally, many workers use chemistry and electrolysis to remove rust. However, if chemical reactions are used to remove rust, workers should wear protective equipment before cleaning to prevent the body from being affected by chemical elements. However, many places do not agree to the use of chemical acids to clean seamless steel tubes, because although the chemical pickling has a good rust removal effect, chemical acids can also affect the environment, and even affect soil quality.
1) The site or warehouse where the steel is kept should be cleaned and drained, away from the factories and mines that generate harmful gases or dust. Remove weeds and all debris from the site to keep the steel clean;
2) Do not stack materials that are corrosive to steel, such as acid, alkali, salt or cement, in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion;
3) Large-scale steel, rail, insult steel plate, large-diameter steel pipe, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air;
4) Small and medium-sized steel, wire rod, steel bar, medium-diameter steel pipe, steel wire and steel wire rope, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated shed, but must be placed on the underside;
5) Some small steel, thin steel, steel, silicon steel, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products, and high-priced, corrosive metal products can be stored in the warehouse;
6) The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions, generally adopting the common closed warehouse, that is, the warehouse with the wall, the doors and windows is tight, and the ventilation device is provided.