What is galvanized steel pipe ?
Galvanized pipes, also known as galvanized steel pipes, are divided into hot-dip galvanizing and electro-galvanizing. The hot-dip galvanizing galvanized layer is thick, with uniform plating, strong adhesion and long service life. The cost of electroplating is low, the surface is not very smooth, and its corrosion resistance is much worse than that of hot-dip galvanized pipes.
1. The surface of the steel pipe is more durable with anti-embroidery treatment, and it will not be oxidized too quickly, and will not form white rust on the steel pipe;
2. The steel pipe is fully protected. After heating, each part of the steel pipe is plated with zinc, and the concave and convex parts are protected;
3. With anti-corrosion and wear-resistant features, let the steel pipe use longer;
4. Since zinc has been plated on the outside of the steel pipe, the time for oiling or lacquering outside is omitted, and the construction is more convenient;
5. The galvanized steel pipe is not easy to freeze and crack even in the cold weather, and is especially suitable for the cold and freezing environment.
Zinc plating can increase the corrosion resistance of steel pipes and prolong their service life. Galvanized pipes are widely used, in addition to pipelines for general low-pressure fluids such as water, gas, oil, etc., and also used as oil well pipes and oil pipes in the petroleum industry, especially in offshore oil fields, and oil heaters and condensation of chemical coking equipment. Cooler, coal distillate oil exchanger pipe, and trestle pipe pile, support pipe for mine tunnel, etc.